[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana user survey

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:04:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

On behalf of the OI developers, I’d like to ask all the community members and developers to complete a short OpenIndiana survey form located at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k2LNzxQxGdUZ7joL_tI3Aid_fzTGPxSDEAp83PbCmus/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1k2LNzxQxGdUZ7joL_tI3Aid_fzTGPxSDEAp83PbCmus/viewform>.

This will give us answers to several questions and the information will help us improve OpenIndiana.

Completing this form should not take more than 15 minutes and will help us tremendously, so I’d like to encourage all people on both lists to participate.

I’ll leave the form open till the end of August  2016.

Thanks for all answers!

Cheers,
Adam