[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox 5.1.0

Jim Klimov jimklimov at cos.ru
Wed Jul 13 23:56:29 UTC 2016

13 июля 2016 г. 20:26:05 CEST, russell <stream at willows7.myzen.co.uk> пишет:
>Hi Jim,
>
>I have the vboxconfig.sh configured so it is has 555 permissions so it
>does not get overwritten during an install
>
>Regards
>
>Russell

I meant not quite tweaking the vboxconfig.sh (neat trick though with access bits - hpwever so you potentially miss out on useful changes in the upstream script to which my patch can be applied).

I meant doing a similar job with pkgtrans etc. to hack the 5.1.0 preinstall script to remove dependency checks and seeing how it goes.

@xen0l - yes, trying to build vbox was a plan of mine for a long time... maybe someone would beat me to it ;)

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android