[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenGL/3D application

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 21:31:47 UTC 2016

Hello,
Define if you need the Hipster environment updated to successfully build Paraview 5.1.0.
Otherwise we either use the Mesa software renderer or mainly use the Nvidia driver (high-performance driver) for any serious OpenGL work.
There are several packages, like FlightGear, that we've use on OI for years.

Thanks,Ken

    On Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:09 PM, Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de> wrote:

Am 14.07.16 um 08:41 schrieb Aurélien Larcher:
> Ok, I tried more recent version of Paraview without success, especially as
>> v5+ requires cmake 3.x to compile.
>>
> CMake 3.x compiles and installs out of the box.
Then why we don't update to the newer version?

Regards
Andreas