[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenGL/3D application

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Fri Jul 15 04:40:10 UTC 2016

Hi Ken,
Aurélien was the first (only) one to mention a working OpenGL application this is why I tried to compile Paraview beginning from the latest. I have no need for it.

I'm glad to learn that flighgear works on OI as pkg search flightgear doesn't retuern anything.
Actually any recent and real world OpenGL application would be good enough for me, glxgear always works as soon as you have a DRI loaded and I'm sure OpenGL as it is used by wine today has nothing to do with OpenGL from 10 years ago.

I'll have a second look at Paraview next week and will resubmit sslh to userland.

Best regards.
Ben