[OpenIndiana-discuss] Darktable 2.0.5

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Mon Jul 18 05:06:04 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm trying to compile this software on OI and fell onto the requirement of dprintf :

darktable-release-2.0.5/src/common/darktable.c:174:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'dprintf' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   dprintf(fout, "this is %s reporting a segfault:\n\n", PACKAGE_STRING);
   ^
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
src/CMakeFiles/lib_darktable.dir/build.make:279: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/lib_darktable.dir/common/darktable.c.o' failed
gmake[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/lib_darktable.dir/common/darktable.c.o] Error 1

It seems that Openindiana doesn't support this function, am I correct ?

If yes, should I use fprintf instead (with some file descriptor juggling ?

Best regards.
Ben