[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox 5.0.16, USB and rights

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Wed Mar 16 20:35:01 UTC 2016

Yes, indeed, I forgot when I installed the Hipster machine to add users to the vboxusers group.

Thanks.
Ben

On 16/03/16 20:31, Jim Klimov wrote:

15 марта 2016 г. 22:40:44 CET, bentahyr at chez.com пишет:
Hi,

Just in case, is your account who executes the virtualbox VM a root, or a member of vboxusers group, on the OI host? And are all VB services running? And did you use the patched vboxconfig.sh (IIRC vboxusb was among modules that's not installed on non-oracle solaris by default).

Jim
--
Typos courtesy of K-9 Mail on my Samsung Android