[OpenIndiana-discuss] Wine on Hipster

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Fri Mar 18 01:34:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm quite happy with Hipster as a desktop, right now, I think it reached a nice state offering a good desktop experience for basic users. I know there is still a lot to do but it looks fantastic, especially when I see my 6 years old daughter using it to start VLC or gCompris (I'll package it later when I'm better at packaging, I have a lot to learn).

Now what I miss and while I can work around it, is Wine. If I wanted to have Wine on Hipster, is there a version somewhere (I have 1.7.7 from SFE on oi_151a9) ? If I was to package one, what repo should it belongs to ?

Best regards.
Ben