[OpenIndiana-discuss] More recent modsecurity pkg

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Tue May 3 21:25:02 UTC 2016

Dear all,

could anyone with access to the Sun Studio environment do me a great favor and lift the mod_security package from its current IPS incarnation to the 2.9.1 available from modsecurity.org? I tried to compile it with 'gcc' but that will crash Apache httpd under oi_151a9 when loading the module.

Cheers,
 Stefan.