[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs (proof of concept) - What is it all about?

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Thu May 5 17:56:29 UTC 2016

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana Docs (proof of concept)...:

> So please test updating from /dev to aether /hipster-2015 or /hipster

I'm not the original poster you're replying to, but I am keenly interested
in this process.

I thought for certain I had saved the email with the outline of what
someone (alp?) had done to convert a system from /dev to /hipster-2015,
but I can't find the email and I haven't located it in the mailing list
archives either.

Can you point out the email message in the archives or elsewhere that
the /dev-to-/hipster process is documented?

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)