[OpenIndiana-discuss] Testing updates from /dev to /hipster-2015 and /hipster

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:29:06 UTC 2016

On 05/10/16 09:58 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> On 05/10/2016 01:13, bentahyr at chez.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>
>> But the latest fails due to a bunch of pkg list |grep '0\.151\.1\.'
>> packages.
>
> Hi.
> What do you mean by "the latest fails" - does update fail or after
> update there are *0.151.1* packages are left? If the latter, can you
> share the list?

He was updating directly from old /dev to current /hipster.  So it
wouldn't be a big bug?

I don't know how much is it worth directly updating from old /dev to
newest /hipster, but to have something that works in between and is
always available and updatable sounds reasonable, like updating from
2016041 from /hipster.