[OpenIndiana-discuss] Testing updates from /dev to /hipster-2015 and /hipster

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Thu May 12 03:33:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

What I mean is during the validation phases of the pkg update, pkg
refuse to update various package due to conflicts not resolvable
(notably perl, php, mysql) when pkg update from /dev to /hipster-2015
does validate and succeed.

So to speak, the update doesn't take place per say as it fails during
validation phase which is a perfectly sane behaviour.

If you want I can provide a full output of it after I finished some more
tests about update of /dev to /hipster-2015.

Best regards.
Ben