[OpenIndiana-discuss] Testing updates from /dev to /hipster-2015 and /hipster

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Thu May 12 04:27:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

For the moment I just notice tiny differences :
- openvpn on /dev comes from sfe and uses /etc/openvpn/config as default
config file
- openvpn on /hipster-2015+ comes from main and uses
/etc/openvpn/openvpn.conf as default config file

Testing more package is quite hard, for example I only discovered the
difference between the config of openvpn because I actually used it.
Anyway is there a way to install every package other than pkg install
pkg:/* (which doesn't work) ?
If I can install all packages, I'll try an update see which packages are
missing but I won't be able to check config or functionality difference
of everything.

Best regards.
Ben