[OpenIndiana-discuss] Support for multiple languages on the website

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:41:25 UTC 2016

On 05/11/16 11:36 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:

>>> Do no hesitate to contact me if you need help with the publishing
>>> interface.
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Aurelien
>>>

>> Translating people are used to use .po files to translate.
>> Could that be used too?
>
> I do not think so.

So how translate process you propose it to work? In what way it will be
presented for translation for translator to translate and get it back?

.po files are like standard way of translating things in general.

Please provide some feedback how do you think to handle translation
integration process.

I alsosuggest not to integrate long text on-site but to link them to
larger text on-wiki etc, to keep site translation quick and easy and
separated from long works.