[OpenIndiana-discuss] ASUS Z170-WS

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:59:08 UTC 2016

On 05/23/16 05:06 PM, bscuk Private mail wrote:
> I dont understand your question OiOS has always stood for Open
> Indinana Operating System ?
>
> Robert

I searched and see only on some links originated form the poster, maybe.
No one ever called Openindiana "OiOS", that I have seen since now.
That's maybe someone's personal idea but no it never was OI's.

I also found a project called Oios not having to do anything with
Openindiana, e.g. OI. (SLA guarantee scheduler)
I am pretty content with OI/oi as shortcut for Openindiana.