[OpenIndiana-discuss] cannot update system

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Tue Nov 1 18:50:30 UTC 2016

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] cannot update system, Apostolos...:

> I think I have solved the sound problem. I just played a bit with
>
> Applications --> Video & Sound --> Sound (the titles are in Greek
> so I am translating)

Do you remember if you had to make any changes in there, or was it enough
to just start that application, to get audio working?

It has been about a month since I last did a 'pkg update' on my main
hipster workstation, so I'm keenly interested in any problems (and fixes!)
that people run into with 2016.10.

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)