[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: USB 3.0 (xHCI) Beta Testing and Review

Maurilio Longo maurilio.longo at libero.it
Tue Nov 22 10:31:04 UTC 2016

Hi Adam and Robert,

I've just made a test with a Dell PowerEdge T330 where latest hipster image
does not work; keyboard and mouse are dead when connected to the native ports
on the unit, and I've got this result to the commands below.

$ uname -a
SunOS st-ar-02 5.11 illumos-edb901a i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

pfexec mdb -ke '::prtusb'
INDEX   DRIVER      INST  NODE            VID.PID     PRODUCT
1       uhci        0     pci1106,3038    0000.0000   No Product String
2       uhci        1     pci1106,3038    0000.0000   No Product String

pfexec prtconf -dD | grep -i xhci
         pci1028,6a7 (pciex8086,a12f) [Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H USB
3.0 xHCI Controller]

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Maurilio.