[OpenIndiana-discuss] Rhythmbox bug

cpforum cpforum at orange.fr
Sun Oct 9 17:23:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

I found the following Rhythmbox bug.

I removed all default radios and I add my favorites (all were mp3) inside the Radio menu.

Since everytime I use the Radio menu and click on one of my favorites, Rhythmbox crash (no core) and close immediatly.

My favorite mp3 is for exemple :

http://webradiofip1.scdn.arkena.com/webradiofip1.mp3

I found a first workaround :

If I play Magnatude first then the above mp3 radio play OK

an a second workaround :

I add an ogg or aac radio in the Radio menu for exemple the following ones :

http://www.magic-radio.net/ogg.m3u
http://vr-live-aac-64.scdn.arkena.com/virginradio.aac

If I play first ogg or aac, then click on my favorite mp3 then it play OK.

It seems that some init expected by rhytmbox is done by the ogg or aac plugin and is missing inside the mp3 plugin.