[OpenIndiana-discuss] SFW Packages left for migration

Grüninger, Andreas (LGL Extern) Andreas.Grueninger at lgl.bwl.de
Thu Oct 13 09:12:43 UTC 2016

Hi

I would like to publish some packages of our internal repository.
My p5m files are created with some script magic and contain user and group information in the actions.
I am wondering now why user and  group not defined in the existing p5m files e.g. sg3_utils.p5m?
When I have a look in the contents of the package in the repository user and group information are defined in the actions
Which part of the building process adds the use and group information?

Thanks

Andreas