[OpenIndiana-discuss] SFW Packages left for migration

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:44:25 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Grüninger, Andreas (LGL Extern) <
Andreas.Grueninger at lgl.bwl.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday I know how to use transform.
>
> I had a look in sg3_utils.p5m and tried to understand where user and
> groups are set.
>
> The line
> <transform file path=usr.*/man/.+ -> default mangler.man.stability
> uncommitted>
> don't set the attributes for user and group.
>
> May be the lines call some magic
> file sg3_utils-exec_attr path=etc/security/exec_attr.d/
> system:storage:sg3_utils
> file sg3_utils-prof_attr path=etc/security/prof_attr.d/
> system:storage:sg3_utils

No no the transforms in the directory I linked are the ones called.

You can see here:

https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/blob/oi/hipster/make-rules/ips.mk

defines the variable PUBLISH_TRANSFORMS containing the list of transform
files passed to pkgmogrify.

> Thanks
>
> Andreas

---