[OpenIndiana-discuss] Updated OpenIndiana-Welcome

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:54:50 UTC 2016

This is a request for comments for an updated OpenIndiana-Welcome doc...

Did a quick update of the doc which ships with OI and is presented the
first time Firefox is run.

Please review and if you have suggestions for what else should be added
to this, or would like to see something changed, please let me know.

Feel free to turn on change tracking and send me back an edited copy.

but please no bike-shedding.....as I would like to see this get shipped
with the next release.

ODT file is attached.

thanks,

Michael