[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nobody for whom OI/Hipster Mate on i915/KMS is working fine wants to report?

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Thu Sep 8 09:15:11 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

you are correct, thanks for spotting this.
BTW, until when do you need the compiz vs. Mate settings integration diff?
Sorry, I didn't come to it since last week. But if you urgently need it for a new iso, pls. let me know.

Then I will assign a night to getting this finally fixed (no gconf in Mate, etc).

rgds. %martin