[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nobody for whom OI/Hipster Mate on i915/KMS is working fine wants to report?

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Thu Sep 8 09:38:22 UTC 2016

Ok, [CONFIRMED].

If your schedule changes forward, then just ping me and let me know.
It will take about 1 day to get it completed. Only that I need to work on real life $$$ aspects now first.
But when you need it, I create it. If nothing in your planning changes, then you just hear from me over the "next" weeks, 100%.

--
best regards,
%martin bochnig