[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nobody for whom OI/Hipster Mate on i915/KMS is working fine wants to report?

bentahyr at chez.com bentahyr at chez.com
Fri Sep 9 02:46:24 UTC 2016

Мартин,
I'll do the tests, I already started the download of Solaris 11.3 and will perform a boot trial on the live DVD.

I found a HDD to install Hipster on for this laptop (lucky me I kept 2 of these laptops when this generation went to the bin).

I'll try to do that during nights as from tonite, I'm dad full time for the rest of the week-end, so don't hold your breath unless you're good at freediving.

Best regards.
Ben