[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox v5.1.0 on hipster lastest

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:06:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

perhaps it is time to start compiling virtualbox ourselves to avoid any such problems? I also wonder what problems would we see thanks to illumos identifying itself as Solaris 11. Any volunteer on this?

It would be good to sync up with tomww of SFE on this. (I talked to him some time ago that when he had nothing left to package, he could have a look on vbox as it will be much easier for everyone).

Cheers,
Adam