[OpenIndiana-discuss] The vulnerability of Percona server

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Sep 14 06:58:04 UTC 2016

On 09/14/16 12:49 AM, Sakuma, Koshiro wrote:
> Dear Professionals;
>
> I've just gotten some information of percona vulnerability issue.  Can I
> update the latest version of percona server?  I tried to do this, but the
> update seems not be available yet.
>
> https://www.percona.com/blog/2016/09/12/percona-server-critical-update-cve-2016-6662/

Hi.
AFAIK, we have latest percona-server (5.5-5.7) versions in our repository.

You likely want to update entire system. If you don't want to reboot
server, you can try loosing userland-incorporation (or loose entire and
uninstall userland-incorporation). See
http://alp-notes.blogspot.ru/2015/10/userland-incorporation-in-openindiana.html
.
--