[OpenIndiana-discuss] PHP error

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:25:06 UTC 2016

Dear Professionals;

Sorry again.  And thanks for your support of Percona DB....

BTW, I am trying to install PHP 5.6.24 or 25, but I have gotten errors for
both version.
Here is result of "make".  Well, I didn't get this error before.
Do you have any ideas?  I should ask to the other forum?

Generating phar.php
Generating phar.phar
PEAR package PHP_Archive not installed: generated phar will require PHP's
phar extension be enabled.
*** Signal 4 - core dumped
The following command caused the error:
`  if test -x "/export/home/xxxx/software/php-5.6.25/sapi/cli/php"; then
 /export/home/xxxx/software/php-5.6.25/build/shtool echo -n -- "

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `ext/phar/phar.phar'