[OpenIndiana-discuss] Q: What is status of dtrace on /hipster ?

Rennie Allen rennieallen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:11:13 UTC 2016

I have to say, this is the silliest recommendation ever.  A language
without the ability to dtrace it is a language that I won't bother using.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 6:39 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos via
openindiana-discuss <openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org> wrote:

> I would like to just say that whenever I am trying to compile a
>
> programming language (Haskell, Mono, etc.), it is better to disable
> support for dtrace as it makes compilation fail.
>

> A.S.

"I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its eggs in my
brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's
just eggs hatching" - Jack Handy