[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: TEST-pkg available: Hipster's future VirtualBox-5.1.6-SunOS-amd64-r110634.pkg

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Tue Sep 20 07:19:56 UTC 2016

Alex,

if you didn't see it on your facebook stream,
it was also attached to the first message here to list.
But in today's stream of daily 100 new messages many things may obviously get lost.

You still find it in the archives at:

https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-September/019531.html

https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/attachments/20160919/764b87bc/attachment-0001.png

Best regards,