[OpenIndiana-discuss] Fwd: TEST-pkg available: Hipster's future VirtualBox-5.1.6-SunOS-amd64-r110634.pkg

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Tue Sep 20 07:24:44 UTC 2016

Hallo Christian,

thanks for your interesting hint!

p.s. Here also in public: Let me thank you again for your 20160909 donation of 50 EUR :)
As real heroes deserve you were added once again to  http://svr4.opensxce.org/sparc/RELEASE_NOTES__OpenSXCE2013.05SPARC.txt   :)

I'll instantly test your X11 forwarding Vbox5 root user proposal.
Then this gives clues if it makes USB work (as root user).

dankende MfG aus Ost-Berlin,
%martin