[OpenIndiana-discuss] TEST-pkg VirtualBox 5.16

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Tue Sep 20 20:01:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

ok, thanks for the info and sorry for my nightly first remark ;)
Now, what did VirtualBox's GUI itself give you as error excuse every time you attempted to fire up a VM from there?
This info will be most revealing, more than anything else. From your memory: What was it, in which direction was it hinting?

Tnx, regards,
%martin