[OpenIndiana-discuss] SunRay on hipster; was Surprising bug (???) migrating a root pool

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Sep 23 07:48:44 UTC 2016

On 09/23/16 10:35 AM, Мартин Бохниг wrote:

> But why can's a user have both 4.9 and 4.7 plus 4.8 at once?

He can. There's no conflicts.

Here I have all of them installed

# pkg list developer/gcc*
NAME (PUBLISHER)                                  VERSION
      IFO
developer/gcc-3                                   3.4.3-2016.0.0.1
      i--
developer/gcc-48                                  4.8.5-2016.0.0.1
      i--
developer/gcc-49                                  4.9.4-2016.0.0.0
      i--
developer/gcc-5 (userland)                        5.4.0-2016.0.0.0
      i--

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,