[OpenIndiana-discuss] HTML5 video issues with Firefox

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 13:33:22 UTC 2017

I have the same problem but it seems that Facebook assumes that whenyou are using a desktop you have to use FLASH to play videos. How Firefoxon FreeBSD plays videos is a mystery... On smartphones,it uses HTML5. The following leads to a video

https://www.facebook.com/diamandino/videos/p.1360179687354673/1360179687354673/?type=2&theater
If you replace www with m, you will be able to watch the video.
A.S.
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece>I'm pretty familiar with which plugins I need and so-forth.  I'm not