[OpenIndiana-discuss] Port 80 closed by system

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 07:10:51 UTC 2017

On 04/ 3/17 08:24 AM, Илья Архипкин wrote:
> I can not explain yesterday morning uploaded about 2 gigabytes through port
> 10,000 when the command is
> wget-d localhost connection failure
> ports the operator does not limit occasionally the system blocks itself can
> this be explained, and ports open?

Hi, you better use aether automatic translation or just, plainly write
in your native tongue (or both).

If I understood right, "occasionally the system blocks itself" points to
some hardware problem,
while you can also check if you have some misconfigured network routers
in between your host and you.

You can check if you have set up ipf firewall rules and or not, and
update the system, but besides that,
post your osnet-incorporation and userland-incorporation
and steps to reproduce to see is that actually have something to do with
OI, e.g. does it qualify for some bug report or not.