[OpenIndiana-discuss] USB3

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 18:37:57 UTC 2017

Just note that for compliant USB 3.1 support, that is not fully feature supported yet.I know we have that itchy feeling...

~K

On Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 12:48:09 AM PDT, Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz at gmx.de> wrote:USB3 has been imported to illumos. If you update your Hipster you will
get it.
There are also some newer test IOS's (dated 17.03.2017 IIRC) somewhere
(probably hidden).
There will be a new Hipster release soon (scheduled for April)...

Regards
Andreas