[OpenIndiana-discuss] RAM/CPU usage and ZFS send/receive

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Sun Apr 9 14:18:32 UTC 2017

Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> writes:

> Please see if you can make your subjects in ML messages On-topic,
> because I welcome general hardware talk, but we are actually more
> Openindiana/illumos Solaris-derived related then just hardware
> related.

First, thanks for answering with all the good detailed info about zfs
cpu usage.  Settings .. and etc.  Even though it may have been a bit
off topic.

Can you suggest a more appropriate newsgroup or `ML' as you called it.
One that is openindiana and zfs oriented?

PS - I'm on 151_9 getting it ready to reinstall from hipster.. not on
it because I want to continue using it.  But thanks for the comments
on that as well.

I may take up the hardware talk again once I've successfully got
hipster installed.... but where?