[OpenIndiana-discuss] metainit service not running

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:22:48 UTC 2017

Hello

In the linked Issue of 7797, https://www.illumos.org/issues/7818 there
is talk about an issue the the automated cleanup did not recognize the
service was gone. They say that the responsible Script manifest-import
is looking at the wrong property to determine that.

They also suggest a way to remove them with "svccfg cleanup".

As your installations are up to date it would interesting to know if you
have that patch installed and you are hittng another problem with the
cleanup or if that patch is still in the Process of being upstreamed.

Greetings
Till