[OpenIndiana-discuss] KOSUG in practice web-server OpenSolaris

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Sun Apr 30 22:23:36 UTC 2017

In general, OpenSolaris found, thanks to the search engine, more
specificity for the ASUS network card. I have not been recruited by this
system but when I had questions with support I had to register with KOSUG
from the official website I was thrown out sooner I sent a community and
said that you want your project to work eating in Chelyabinsk and there
arrange a demonstration to replace the free software for factories like See
you. Nobody listened to me. I just liked this system in it there were no
viruses, but none of it did a web server for the project itself seemed to
be spinning on Debian.
KOSUG also rotated on LINUX but now I have the opportunity to all prove
that everything they say requires practice especially in the web server and
the dodging of Ddos - attacks. In the north in general, poorly perceived
and there live rotten people whom I calculate just by the address. There
was one of Norilsk I suggested to him to create his own group of users. He
even suggested creating a system Pensioner Edition OpenSolaris. Full of
morons Russia - mother. And then a schoolboy with the BolgenOS system
appeared from Nizhny Tagil. Now he is looking for a job and generally how
things are in the market of Internet technologies, now administrators are
being pushed aside and handed over a photograph in which they simply ask
for self-restraint. Everyone switches to PaaS and ORACLE this contributes.
Some unemployed administrators want their own site I told them this back in
2008 that than scolding hosts create your own Home Data Center. Now back to
KOSUG means nationalists or activates from the cyber junta to Hrumer write
down different posts on the forums and follow up using forbidden scripts
for me they threw our city forum and KOSUG I told them how the moderator
gave the command to stop registration and turned off. Ukraine contributed
to the termination of the OpenSolaris project. It seems they're truncated
in Linux.

Regards Arhipkin Ilya
--
http://www.arhipkin.com