[OpenIndiana-discuss] UBS NIC?

Michal Nowak mnowak at startmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:45:15 UTC 2017

Older, 100 Mbps USB NICs are supposed to work. I have an unsupported Atheros on board NIC, so I bought HEXIN USB 2.0 10Mb 100Mbps IEEE802.3x Asix AX88772B Ethernet Lan Network Adapter on eBay, but I never made it working, not even on Linux. Perhaps a faulty device, but I eventually gave up. You may be more lucky with a PCI NIC. Or return the mainboard to the shop, if possible?