[OpenIndiana-discuss] Don't run OpenIndiana on LiveDVD ...

Everaldo Bernardo Cunha arcanjoebc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 13:07:44 UTC 2017

I created a LiveDVD containing OpenIndiana 2017.10, but the same does
not run, that is, it does not boot ... I had already tried the USB
stick, but it also did not work, because the USB input is 3.0 ... So
that's why I thought about burning the ISO image to a DVD. Has anyone
here had the same problem and managed to solve ???? I have a 64-bit
All-In-One PC, 2 GB RAM and 1.58 GHz processor. I will be waiting for
contact ...