[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenIndiana or OpenSolaris version with PowerPC support?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Mon Dec 4 11:34:51 UTC 2017

This is the last copy I downloaded of the PPC source code

542 % ls -l sunlabs-osppc-src-20061002.tar

-rw-rw-rw-   1 jkemp    users    373918208 Aug 17  2010
sunlabs-osppc-src-20061002.tar
543 %

I believe that this was the last publically available source download, but if
anyone can confirm or deny, it is appreciated.

Jerry