[OpenIndiana-discuss] cannot copy text from PDF file using atril

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Tue Dec 19 11:49:22 UTC 2017

<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>
On 12.11.17 17:28, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss  <openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org> wrote:

> Interestingly, I have noticed that when I open a file generated by XeLaTeX
> which is displayed at 100% magnitude, I can copy and paste text from the PDF
> file. But when I change the magnitude this is not possible any more!
> A.S.<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>

I see a similar behaviour, but Ctrl-A (select all) or double click on word works. Attempt to select with mouse will only select the first letter of word if I start on it.
There are no messages on stdout of atril.
tried on document: https://docs.oracle.com/communications/E72263_01/doc.802/e72268.pdf