[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hardware to run OpenIndiana ...

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 00:33:18 UTC 2017

Hi

Best is at least 1.5gb ram and a newer but not the newest processor.
The Problem is less that a maschine needs power to run OpenIndiana but
that we can not keep up with the latest drivers. I would go for an last
gen hardware.

I have it running on a HP Proliant Microserver Gen10 and I know that
Gen8 works well too.

Hope this helps
Till