[OpenIndiana-discuss] arp response tuning for IP Source Guard

Doug Hughes doug at will.to
Fri Jan 6 13:17:34 UTC 2017

It seems to me that you might be hitting up against "arp_defend_rate"
which by default says that the maximum arps it should be expecting in
one hour is 100. It's he's sending 3 per minute, that's already 180. I
could be wrong. I'd probably try setting that to 300 and confirm what's
going on by using "snoop arp" and then focussing in on the mac address
of the switch and seeing how many are coming in an hour.