[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSSH GSS-API-key-exchange

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Mon Jan 9 19:44:53 UTC 2017

"Udo Grabowski (IMK)" <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> writes:

[...]

> +1 for keeping and off by default - this is, e.g., needed
> where you login against a Windows central IDM infrastructure.

I don't have any kind of vote here... however, have had man problems
with the current default.  My other lan machine (only a few really 6),
(a mix of Debian linux, gentoo linux and win10), fail on login to my
OI host.

So I cannot think of a single reason why the current default has to be
what it is.

One more voice suggesting keep the patch but turn it off as default.