[OpenIndiana-discuss] The end is near

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jan 18 20:29:31 UTC 2017

It may or may not be.  But, it list Solaris-next from 2017 out.

I remember going to Oracle briefings, and they did the same stupid thing in
2011.  They were calling the next release Solaris next, like there might be some
better name other than Solaris 11.

You may or may not be right, I have no insight, but the PDF you linked to
certainly does not suggest any end in sight to me.

On another note, watching the Solaris support forums, since this rumor started
in early December, I have observed S12 go from build 113 to build 116.

Jerry