[OpenIndiana-discuss] 2031 is near

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:45:20 UTC 2017

Hello,

guys, can we stop debating something that is not related to OI on this mailing lust? I know that many people still care about Solaris and what happens to it, but please get over it. It's been 7 years since illumos and Solaris separated and illumos chose different path. illumos/OpenIndiana has it's own future and instead of debating Oracle business decisions, go search illumos bug tracker and report / fix bugs, write blog posts about illumos/OpenIndiana etc.

If you wish to debate Oracle Solaris, use different mailing list for that. This mailing list is used for debating OI-related topics.

Thanks for uderstanding!

Cheers,
Adam