[OpenIndiana-discuss] Oios ????? Re: mailinglist oios

openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:53:19 UTC 2017

oios stands for open indiana operating system these are ideas,branding,
and media development of the project for the immediate and interest
groups such as graphics designers. It is pointed out that the oios
project skills spans further than software development encompassing
branding,graphics,desktop,cloud and users solutions. You will not the
current volume of interest in the project from all over the world.

Robert