[OpenIndiana-discuss] usb3

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 13:46:53 UTC 2017

>I don't believe you are banned; rather it looks like you're just not
>subscribed to the list.  You need to be subscribed with the address
>you are using to send mail in order for your messages to the illumos
>developer@ and discuss@ list to be accepted.

During last August I tried to send a message and it was not posted tothe list. Then I tried to send a test message and it was not posted again.The second one was posted but not immediately. So  I concluded that forsome reason I am blocked. Now, I wanted to explain to people why I was
posting the message about the XHCI driver to the OI list while it clearlybelonged to some other list. That's all. I have also to add that I wasreceiving mails from the list for some time but I haven;t received anythingfor sometime. Maybe I have deleted my subscription and I do not remember this.
But it would be nice to send my initial message about the UBS3 driver tothe person who works on it, just in case this can be proved useful to him.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece