[OpenIndiana-discuss] Unconscious until the end of the project the continuation of OpenSolaris

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Sun Mar 12 13:15:17 UTC 2017

Andrei Sokolov, I have not seen you for a year, where is your vaunted
OpenSolaris that you even dragged us into this project, now it does not
appear and does not respond to the letters who will be my next system
administrator, I said Russian administrators announced the boycott of
Solaris nobody knows how It works only I know and is capable of something
besides Linux

--
http://www.arhipkin.com