[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS help

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 04:40:26 UTC 2017

You mean you can slice a lofi disk? My whole career is a lie!

;)

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)